Why YOU Should Really Get A Digital Skin Analysis
The path to beautiful skin begins with a professional skin assessment
Do you really know what your skin looks like? And do you know if it is as healthy, radiant and flawless as it could be?
If you’re yet to have a professional skin analysis with the Observ 520, the answer is probably no.
Your skin is much more complex than what can be see with the naked eye – and little problems that don’t seem like such a big deal such as blemishes, fine lines, dryness and uneven skin tone could be an indication that there is something more serious going on that could be prevented.
But you need to get up close to find out!
At Quay Day Spa, we use the state-of-the-art Observ 520 skin analyser to get the most comprehensive assessment of your skin possible, allowing us to clearly diagnose any key areas of concern that need treating.
Our customised skin analysis will safely scan and microscopically examine your entire facial area to reveal comprehensive diagnosis of:
· Wrinkles and fine lines – including ones you can’t even see yet!
· The sebum (oil) content of your skin, which can contribute to acne and blemishes
· Pigmentation – closely assess the severity of freckles, sun spots and age spots
· The true size of your pores - determines if enlarged pores are a problem for your skin
· The moisture content of your skin. Skin dehydration is a serious age-contributing factor!
· Loss of skin firmness. Is your skin ageing well, or losing elasticity at a rapid rate?
· Your skin tone and your overall skin health
Our skin analysis is the expert-recommended first step when looking into which skin care and treatments are right for your individual skin concerns – because everybody is different!
If you are looking to get the absolute best results for your skin and understand your skin concerns on a deeper level, then a consultation with the Observ 520 is your start to a beautiful, radiant complexion.
Get your very own skin analysis now.
To book a professional skin analysis, call us on 61220155 to arrange an in-depth consultation with one of our professionally trained therapists.