Ace your base with ISSADA foundation!
Hi everyone! As you may already know Quay Day Spa have relaunched our beautiful, Brisbane based boutique makeup, ISSADA.
Our exclusive range of sublime products envelopes skin with anti-aging, protective & skin caring pharmaceutical & clinical grade ingredients. All products are all natural with no talc, fragrances or dyes and are not tested on animals. The mineral content in ISSADA products will help to heal, strengthen, repair & protect the skin.
Sounds exciting so far?
Read on to find out more of our product focus of the day.
ISSADA PRODUCT FOCUS:
Let's talk about foundations.
ISSADA has 6 different types of foundations to choose from. Whether you prefer a semi matte, luminous, matte or powder finish we have you covered!
These foundations are perfect for all skin types and skin tones. Here's a quick run down on the different types of foundations we stock.
MINERAL VELVET CREAM
* Triple whipped cream texture that feels weightless on the skin giving a flawless coverage that sets like velvet.
* Self sets so no need to powder if you don't want to.
* Medium to Full coverage
* Semi matte finish
* Feels light like a tinted moisturiser CC8 glides on effortlessly to instantly neutralise imperfections, retexturise & refine the skin.
* CC8 cream offers 8 skin loving benefits in one simple step such as anti-aging, hydration & plumping, minimising pores & boosting radiance.
* Light to Medium coverage but can be built up to Full coverage.
* Luminous finish
* Cream gel formula leaves complexion photo perfect but still feels lightweight & breathable.
* Can be used as a foundation & concealer in one. Also perfect to use for cream contouring.
* Medium to Full coverage but can be used lightly for a Light coverage.
* Semi matte finish.
**We highly recommend that all our cream foundation products are applied using our latex free sponges as you get an even, air brushed finish. You can also easily build up to a fuller coverage without changing the consistency of the makeup using the sponge**
MINERAL LUMINOUS LOOSE POWDER FOUNDATION
* With light reflective Mica to minimise & flatter flaws whilst also adding radiance to the skin. This is the perfect finishing powder to match with the CC8 cream.
* Only a small amount needed for full coverage so product will last a long time.
* Improves skin texture. Sweat & Water resistant
* Light to Medium coverage
* Luminous finish
MINERAL MATTE LOOSE POWDER FOUNDATION
* Matte mineral rich formula eradicates shine & minimises pores instantly. Uneven skin texture is smoothed & blemishes blitzed without the unwanted attention of glowy
* Sweat & water resistant
* Light to Full coverage
* Matte finish
MINERAL BAKED FOUNDATION
* Powder begins as 3 creamy colours slow baked in terracotta pans for 24 hours & transformed into an ultra velvety powder. Upon contact to the skin product "re - liquefies" leaving a flawless, soft focus, line diffusing matte finish.
* Comes in a handy compact so perfect for "on the go" makeup
* Sheer to Full coverage.
* Matte finish.
**We highly recommend that you use our Vegan Luxe Kabuki to apply our Powder Foundations. The faux luxe hair is super soft & densely packed for an ulra-full brush head. Each hair is pre-waved which mimics natural hair to give superior product hold & flawless application to the skin**
All our Powered Foundations are perfect to use as finishing powder over our Liquid Foundations. If you prefer a powder to set your makeup but don't want any more added colour we also have
MINERAL LOOSE & PRESSED RICE POWDER
* Silky smooth feel and invisible on the skin.
* Perfect for oily skin to help absorb excess oil.
* Will not alter colour of foundation.
* Available as loose or a pressed powder in a compact
* Available in Warm or Cool tone
* Matte finish
Also apply with our Vegan Luxe Kabuki.
So that's pretty much it for our Issada Foundation Product Focus. So many options and colours to choose from! It's our aim at Issada to have a foundation to suit EVERYONE.
Once you can ace your base it just gives you that confidence and all the rest of your makeup just falls into place.
If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to leave in the comments and I will answer them for you as best as I can. Or you can always book in for a virtual ISSADA consultation with me!
Stay tuned for some more Issada Product Focus Information.
Stay safe everyone! Jodie xx